My Last Yankees Game at Yankee Stadium

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In case you don't know, they are tearing down Yankee stadium. I wasn't planning on going to another game because the price of tickets have skyrocketed with the end drawing closer, but then a friend called me up last night and asked me if I wanted to go.
Of course I did. We had a great seats, so it was a great send off to good ole' Yankee Stadium. Here are some other pictures I took during the evening.
This board counts down the games left in the stadium.
The Yankees beat the Chicago White Sox. This is Yankees playing nice at the end of the game.
The grounds crew performs YMCA as they smooth out the clay.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude! I love the Yanks! But the DODGERS are going to the World Series this year baby!!!

 
Jason's Happenings - by Templates para novo blogger