My Run In With the Rich and Famous

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

As I was coming home from church the other day, I was in a very focused conversation with a friend of mine. A few moments later, some other friends said, "Did you notice who was standing right in front of you?" Needless to say, I didn't. I was too entrenched in my conversation. Apparently, I was sitting right behind Kevin Bacon. His identity was confirmed when he spoke a word or two. Apparently some of the stars are not so high maintenance that they refuse to take the bus.
Thanks Monica for the picture!

4 comments:

Livi said...

4 steps to Kevin Bacon anyone??

Janey said...

hey you know I am flattered that you were so entrenched in a conversation with me, that you didn't even notice a Star! I admit, I didn't notice him either- though now i can prove that I was close to him because that is my coat sleeve- sorry for getting in the way of your opp. to get to know the KEVIN BACON!

malia said...

sweet! that's pretty cool that he's not above the little people...

and as far as this photo is concerned, i think YOU look like the star. :) you're hot stuff!

Christina Bond said...

Very cool! Although, I'm a little worried because you haven't posted in 2 1/2 months. Are you ok?

 
Jason's Happenings - by Templates para novo blogger