My "Work" Social Life

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Everyone at work just does not understand how I know so many people and have so many friends here in New York after just living here for a few months. (Of course I tell them it is one of the many benefits of the Church.) All my other coworkers spend a lot of time together, especially on the weekend. They always invite me, but I usually decline because I don't like the bar scene very much. Lately, though, we have done quite a few things together besides bars. Last week we all got together for a pot luck dinner at one of my coworkers houses. We played some games and had a fun time together outside of work. (I must say they were quite impressed with my Cranium skills as well.) Then we met up for the Halloween parade on Halloween night. Apparently, we are arranging a monthly activity together, whether that is dinner or another event.


I really enjoy my coworkers. I couldn't ask for more fun people. Their energy adds excitement to our long days. It is still awhile away, but I am really going to miss them when I leave the group.



Please notice that I do not have a wine glass in my hand. I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea.

3 comments:

becca said...

hahaha. good thing you put that disclaimer. i really thought you were the type...

The Risdons said...

hey jason...it's me karlye kramer. I don't know if you remember me or not. One of my best buds is your sister's sister in law and I saw you on the blog list. Anyway just wanted to say hi. Check out my blog www.risdonfamily.blogspot.

The Risdons said...

hey jason- me again. I just went private so if you want to check us out I need your email address. Email me at therisdons@yahoo.com

 
Jason's Happenings - by Templates para novo blogger