Thanksgiving!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

With my family being in California, I figured it was too far to travel for a just a few days, so I decided to mooch off of my aunt and uncle in Virginia. I had a blast there. I was able to help cook (I was in charge of a French chocolate silk pie and the turkey) and just enjoy time with my cousins. We played lots of games and just relaxed. On Friday, we actually went to Harpers Ferry. It is a historical site in West Virginia that has civil war history. They have several little museums and have restored several of the old buildings in the little town. It is a very beautiful place, and it is always fun to experience history. Then to top of the weekend, I was able to watch BYU beat the University of Utah. It was a great finish to a great weekend.

0 comments:

 
Jason's Happenings - by Templates para novo blogger